Hello all! I am the founder of this wiki. As a forenote, if you are uncertain about the rules, or if your tribe fits the requirements, message me on my wall.
We, the admins, have decided to make a tribe/Clan contest for this wiki. The rules are slightly different from Clans and tribes, so pay attention!
To Help With Sorting, Add The Catagory "Contest Clan/Tribe" On your Post
Rules for Both Tribes and Clans
- Remember, no Overpoweredness, keep the powers and weaknesses about even.
- Please go into detail, even over the smallest things. We understand it will evolve as it goes, and if its chosen.
- Be reasonable. Do not take territory from other Clans/tribes.
- TO HAVE YOUR TRIBE/CLAN QUALIFY, PLEASE TYPE 'FOR THE CONTEST' AND COMMENT THE LINK BELOW. MAKE THE POST INTO A BLOG, NOT A PAGE.
- They must have a picture of what they look like. It does not have to be good!
- Where they live, what they eat, things like those must be included.
- Do not have them live somewhere off the map! That is not acceptable.
- Powers and abilities, government, religion, and a description are all required.
- State what they eat.
- Abilities. (I.E: SkyClan can jump higher, RiverClan can swim, ect.)
- Where they live. They do not have to be directly by the lake, but they must be by the lake.
- Spoiler warning, if spoilers for books.
Two Will Be Chosen, One From Each Category, Clans and Tribes
Only One Clan and One Tribe Per Person
- Finish tribe/Clan by JAN. 10th
- Voting begins JAN. 11th
- Possible Second Voting Round begins on JAN. 17th
- Voting ends JAN. 30th
- Tribes and Clans implemented and announced FEB. 1st